1. Students enrolling on a NEBOSH accredited course must provide personal identifiers such as current address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and nationality. This information is held on computer and may be passed on to an awarding body for the purposes of student registration. This information is not given to any other parties or to other students without prior consent.
2. NEBOSH students are required to contact ATM when and if their contact details change
3. Course Fees must be paid before any course materials are sent out or tutorials attended, unless a company purchase order has been received and accepted by ATM as confirmation of funding. In the latter case ATM will enrol students before payment is received.
4. Training course materials provided remain the copyright of ATM Safety & Environment and must not be reproduced or passed to any third party for reproduction in whole or in part.
5. Once an order has been placed, no cancellations will be accepted or refunds given. However, a company may put another employee on to a course if the original candidate is unable to take up their place prior to commencement of the course programme.
6. The learning contract for NEBOSH Certificate courses and all NVQs is valid for 12 months i.e. students must complete the award within one year of starting the course. For NEBOSH Diploma courses the learning contract runs for 2 years i.e. students must complete the award within 2 years of starting the course.
7. Students who do not obtain all or specific units of an award during their initial learning contract with ATM, but at a later date wish to complete, will be provided with a new learning contract for a one year period (Certificate qualifications) or two year period (Diploma qualifications) subject to paying 50% of the current course fee for the outstanding units.
8. Students who sit examinations within their learning contract but who are referred in one or more units may re-sit the examination with ATM at one of the next two sittings (from the date when they were referred) subject to payment of the current re-sit fee and the exam registration fee.
9. All examinations run by ATM will be conducted according to examination board requirements. Students must follow the terms and conditions of the relevent exam board.
10.Learning materials and Certificates or Parchments for UK addresses will be dispatched by Royal Mail Signed for or similar service. Learning materials for overseas addresses will be dispatched by courier; Certificates or Parchments will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Signed for or a similar signed for service. Candidates wishing their Certificates or Parchments to be dispatched by courier will be required to pay the difference in cost for the service
National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH)