1. Students enrolling on a NEBOSH accredited course must provide personal identifiers such as current address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and nationality. This information is held on computer and may be passed on to an awarding body for the purposes of student registration. This information is not given to any other parties or to other students without prior consent.
2. NEBOSH students are required to contact ATM when and if their contact details change
3. Course fees must be paid before any course materials are sent out or tutorials attended, unless a company purchase order has been received and accepted by ATM as confirmation of funding. In the latter case ATM will enrol students before payment is received.
4. Training course materials provided remain the copyright of ATM Safety & Environment and must not be reproduced or passed to any third party for reproduction in whole or in part.
5. Once an order has been placed, no cancellations will be accepted or refunds given. However, a company may put another employee on to a course if the original candidate is unable to take up their place prior to commencement of the course programme.
6. A learning contract for NEBOSH courses is valid for 12 months i.e. students must take the examinations within one year of starting the course.
7. Students who do not obtain all or specific units of a qualification during their initial learning contract with ATM, may apply to extend their contract for a further period subject to paying an additional fee.
8. Students who sit examinations within their learning contract but who are referred in one or more units may re-sit the examination with ATM at the available sitting (from the date when they were referred) subject to payment of the current re-sit fee and the exam registration fee.
9. All examinations run by ATM will be conducted according to examination board requirements.
10. Learning materials and Certificates or Parchments for UK addresses will be dispatched by Royal Mail Signed for or similar service. Learning materials for overseas addresses will be dispatched by courier; Certificates or Parchments will be dispatched by Royal Mail International Signed for or a similar signed for service. Candidates wishing their Certificates or Parchments to be dispatched by courier will be required to pay an additional fee.
National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH)